Saturday, July 6, 2013

My website was hacked

Well, it has happened to me too. I was naive or stupid (it depends on the point of view) to think that my blog would not be interesting to any bots, so I just left it open to any kind of of attacks and, boy, did I have gotten them!

Thanks to good admin guys who host my site they spotted it and killed everything. The thing is that I have probably lost all my previous posts as I was stupid (no confusion here) not to make backups. The good thing is that I did not post much.

I will try to find out if there were any default backups done by the host and if I can restore any posts from there.

What I probably need to do is to post a short summary of what I have done since I have ordered empennage.

People, backup and protect your sites!

No comments:

Post a Comment